This is a screencast created to respond to the reading about well-structured and ill-structured problems in education. Below are the questions that guided my reasoning:
1. Show and/or tell us about your problem of practice
2. Identify it as well-structured or ill-structured/complex
3. Explain how you will use your chosen tool to address the problem
4. Tell us why you think this will work
5. Identify any unique affordances that the digital tool offers that other approaches do not
To find a transcript of this recording, please click here.